Domestic Electrical Services, Seaton Delaval
Parker and Sons offer a vast range of services to the domestic client. All jobs, however big or small, will be carried out to the highest quality and to the current safety regulations BS7671. Listed below are a selection of the services we offer:
What We Offer:
- Complete rewiring of flats and houses
- Installing additional electrical sockets
- Installation of immersion heaters & central heating controls
- Installation of new appliances and new fittings
- Installation of outside lighting
- EIRC/ Periodic reports electrical testing
- Electrical inspection reports prior to purchase
- Insurance claims and inspections
- Trouble shooting electrical problems
- We offer electrical services to local builders
The company is registered with NAPIT and holds the Part P document which is the building regulations for work on domestic properties. It is also listed with both ‘Checked and Vetted’ and Trading Standards which ensures that customers have a means of reporting feedback regarding the quality of our workmanship.
This is a photograph of a kitchen in which Parker and Sons Electrical installed all of the lighting and sockets needed. We fitted fire rated spot lights in the ceiling, kick-board and under cupboards. We also installed three pendant lights for the breakfast bar.